How to invite members to a group in WhatsApp?
Today, WhatsApp is one of the most popular platforms for communicating, calling, and transmitting audio and video messages. People from all over the world send a friend a message every day for free. It can be said that SMS communication has almost been driven out of the communications market thanks to WhatsApp and other similar applications. WhatsApp allows you to create groups of participants to communicate with each other. This method allows you to exchange messages with several participants at once. Such groups are formed among friends, co-workers, neighbors, parents, and more. So, how to invite members to a group in WhatsApp?
Invitation to a group using WhatsApp link
Only the group administrator can add new members to the group. In order to invite a new member, you need to create a link for the invitation. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Go to the WhatsApp group, and then click on the group topic.
- You can also click on a group and hold it in the chat list. This way you will access the group menu. Here select Group Information.
- Click Invite by Linkon the group information screen that will open.
- Send the invitation link using the Sendbutton via WhatsApp, Copy link or Share link.
- You can also send a group invitation by clicking Menu> Print Group QR Code. However, to print a QR code, the phone must be connected to any printer.
- Finally, the group administrator has the right to cancel previously sent invitations.